We have helped copious immigration matters and we can help you too!
With our extensive knowledge and experienced immigration lawyers, let us assess your eligibility and we will let you know what immigration option is best for you.
Our Immigration Services
- Permanent Residence Applications
- Family Sponsorships
- Grants of Citizenship
- Student Visas
- Visitor Visas
- Work Visas
- Provincial Nominee Programs
- Business Visas
- NAFTA Professional Work Permits
- Intra-Corporate Transfer Work Permit
- Refugee Claims
- Labour Market Opinions
- Inadmissibility Hearings
Why Immigration to Canada?
Coming to Canada as an immigrant is an exciting opportunity. Canada is one of the best countries in the world to work and live. As one of the most popular immigration destinations, Canada attracts immigrants from all over the world. Our economy stability, high standard of living, health care and education facilities, make Canada a preferred destination for immigrants worldwide. However, the immigration application process is far from easy.
Whether you are applying for Canadian Permanent Residence or Temporary Residence, it is essential that your application be handled properly from start to finish. Knowing where to file, what documents are needed, how to respond to government requests is a key part of the application process. It is in your best interest to contact an Immigration lawyer.
How can an Immigration Lawyer help you?
If you have a straightforward case, are clearly eligible for the benefit you seek, and have no record of crimes or negative run-ins with immigration authorities, you can potentially proceed all the way to a visa or PR. However, there are numerous types of situation when you’ll need a lawyer’s help — or will save yourself a lot of time and aggravation by getting it. Immigration law is notoriously, insanely complicated, and it changes constantly.
Canadian Immigration is broken down into two main categories:
- Temporary Residence
- Permanent Residence
However, there are several things you should consider before you apply to be a permanent resident.
In most cases, you must apply at a Canadian Visa office outside of Canada. In some cases, you can apply to become a permanent resident after you arrive in Canada. For example, live-in caregivers or people granted refugee protection can apply from within Canada.
If you want to immigrate to Canada, there are a few different ways to apply. You will need to decide which immigration program will work best for you and your family.
When to call an Immigration Lawyer?
You will definitely want to consult with an attorney who practices immigration law if:
- You are uncertain about your eligibility for a PR or other immigration benefit.
- You are requesting any sort of discretionary relief, such as asylum or a waiver, which involves persuading the immigration authorities to make an exception or offer you benefits that it might not ordinarily offer another applicant in your position.
- You are finding it difficult to obtain a PR, citizenship, or other immigration benefit.
- You need emergency help with an immigration matter
- You have been notified that deportation or removal proceedings are being started against you.
- You have been deported from Canada and wish to apply to return.
- You have had an immigration application refused or denied.
- You are planning to move to Canada to work for a Canadian employer and it has not assisted you with the immigration process.
- You have looked into the application process and realized that the number of forms and documents you must prepare is either too confusing or time-consuming to deal with on your own.